Last weekend, I had an incredibly intense craving for anything macaroni over 3 days! Urgh… so on Sunday, I made Lazy Creamy Macaroni for a food hug.
- 2 handfuls of macaroni
- 1 handful of frozen mixed vegetables (OR half of a medium-size onion and 10 button mushrooms – both sliced)
- half a can of campbell creamy chicken
- quarter cup of water
- 2 slices of ham, diced or cut into strips
- Bring some water (and 1 tbsp of oil) to boil, then throw in the macaroni. Set timer to 10 minutes. Once done, drain, run under tap water, and set aside.
- Caramalize onions.
- Add Campbell and water, and stir till lumps are dissolved.
- Add macaroni, frozen mixed vegetables, mushrooms and ham.
Note: may skip step 2.
I made this meal twice – the first was just with frozen mixed vegetables, and the second was with onion, mushrooms and ham.
It makes a wonderful weekend dinner/brunch if you are, like me, saving up for better things in life (like a camera and a holiday trip). 😀
Eat well, live long, and prosper!